Call Us 24/7
We are at your service around the clock.
Get expert recommendations from our Beauty Advisors.
Mon. – Fri. 10am-9pm ET
Email your inquiry anytime for assistanceEmail Us
Find your nearest store location hereLearn More
Estée Lauder Online Canada
130 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON, M5S 1N5 CANADA
To return an Estee Lauder product purchased from Estee Lauder Online Canada:
1. Please fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. if you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
2. For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
Estee Lauder Online Canada
6100 Freemont Blvd
3. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via insured Canada Post. We're sorry. Return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
4. Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing.
How long will it take to receive a credit for my returned items?
Once received, return packages are processed within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account can vary and is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card - can you explain?
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
- A credit is issued for the item(s) returned
- A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Please note that billing for the exchange item is subject to payment authorization and once authorized and shipped, it will post immediately to your account. While both the credit transaction and the billing transaction for the exchange occur simultaneously, it may take longer for the credit to post to your account depending upon the issuing bank’s processing times for credits.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If your online order is not as expected, please contact us at 1.877.311.3883 for assistance.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at 1.877.311.3883 for assistance.
Can I return a gift that was purchased from Estée Lauder Online Canada?
Yes, we accept gift returns. Return credits are issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase. The gift-giver’s credit card account will be credited for the returned item(s). If you prefer that your gift-giver is not alerted to the return, please call us at 1.877.311.3883 and we will be happy to assist you with other options.
I would like to return a gift but I don’t want the gift-giver to know. Can you help?
If you would like to return or exchange an item you received as a gift, check the box on the back of the invoice and include it in the return package. Please include your phone number on the invoice. We will contact you by phone when your return package is received to ensure the return is processed appropriately.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately at 1.877.311.3883. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.