Eye Creams & Treatments for Dark Circles
How To Hide
Fix dark circles immediately with our #1 bright-eyed technique, Fatique Fighter. On back of hand, mix a drop of Advanced Night Repair Eye with a little concealer. Then, gently pat in the undereye area.
Multiple Types Of Circles
Dark Circles Are Not All the Same
- Color: blue/purple and brown
- Location: under, inside, outside, all around
- Intensity: and overall darkness
- Dullness: and rough texture
Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel-Creme targets them all. Dark circles look brighter in just 2 weeks.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DARK CIRCLES
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are the darkening of the skin under the eyes, around the eyes and on the inner and outer corners of your eyes. The skin becomes shadowed and discolored, causing a tired-looking appearance.
What causes dark circles under eyes?
These are the most common causes of dark circles:
• Lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
• Free radical damage
• Excessive sun exposure
Are dark circles permanent?
Most of the time, the appearance of dark circles can be minimized by practicing better lifestyle habits (i.e getting better sleep and drinking more water) and curating the best treatment routine for dark circles. This means adding products like eye cream for dark circles and treatments to your everyday regimen.
How can I get rid of dark circles under eyes?
While it may not be possible to completely get rid of your dark circles, there are ways you can help your eye area look more youthful and brightened:
• Hydrate – Quench your skin by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
• Upgrade your skincare routine – Level up your skincare routine with preventative and repairing products for dark circle treatment, including moisturizer and under eye cream.
• Protect your undereyes – Using SPF and antioxidant-rich products can protect your undereyes from free radicals and damaging UV rays that can cause dark circles.
• Hide dark circles – Reach for a concealer if you’re searching for a temporary fix.
What are the best products for dark circles?
The best treatment for dark circles starts with a high-performance eye cream. You’ll need your eye cream for dark circles to do 3 things: brighten, hydrate and protect. Our Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel-Creme does all 3, repairing, depuffing and tightening the skin around your eyes while brightening the look of existing dark circles in just 2 weeks.
If you’re dealing with dark circles due to aging, an eye cream like Revitalizing Supreme+ Youth Power Eye Balm nourishes, strengthens, and boosts radiance to target multiple signs of aging and reduces the look of lines and dark circles around the delicate undereye area.
Try an eye serum for dark circles like Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Eye Serum. This multi-faceted eye serum visibly transforms key facets of the eye area, including minimizing the look of dark circles.
What are the best ingredients for preventing and minimizing the appearance of dark circles?
You can reduce the look of dark circles with brightening ingredients like Vitamin C and anti-oxidants like Vitamin E that protect against skin-damaging free radical damage. You can also use products with Retinol to help even the look of skin tone, which can soften the appearance of dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation.